Monday 30 April 2012

Company Profile


My company, Sean Nike Blog shop has been started in 2011.
My business is focus on the foot wear for basketball and accessories of sportShoe making is one of the world's oldest crafts.Shoes have been works of art and the stuff of legends.  Some more, basketball is one of the most popular sport in the word. So, selling the foot wear for is a type of business that can earn an impressive profits.

 This type of business seldom meets the cycle of business because demand of the basketball shoes never stop.  This product is reserved for well-made and well-priced dress and casual footwear around the world. We're devoted to designing, producing, and providing our customers with the best in commercial fashion footwear for the whole family.My product based on Nike brand. This  brands is the most popular using by our customer. 

  Normally, I will provide different types of shoe to increase the chose of customer.  different types based on the price, design, brand, and so on. My customer normally will shopping through online. So that blog spot is the way to promote my product. I will complete our deal online, because this is the most easy way to running our business to attract the teenagers customers .

No comments:

Post a Comment